Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Another absurdly early morning, but at least I got a good way through constructing the set of B blocks.  With a little bit of luck maybe I'll finish up with them later today.



At the gym this morning I did legs, though skipped the glute machine as well as a couple of others that had me worried I'd pay for it later - which is what happened a week ago when I hauled dirt.  



After a brief stop at home for my post-workout protein (while icing my back, which seems to be helping) I ran a number of close-by errands: returned Tom's book to the library, made a Target run (where I did find the black ink for the printer though they were out of the color cartridge, as well as other essentials such as dog food and a tennis ball launcher), dropped off some bags of clothes at Savers (with more to come as I continue mucking), etc.  None of those errands took very long, but it still felt productive.


Now deciding whether to try out Brownie's new ball launcher, sit out in the yard and start reading the new book I picked up at the library, take a shower, or sew.

No comments:

Post a Comment