Sunday, November 17, 2019

Spoke with Mom this morning while I soaked in the hot tub.  She is having great difficulty hearing over the phone, and more and more depends on the closed captions.


We both loved this adorable photo 
of 2-year-old Maggie feeding 2-month-old Greta.


Mom mentioned that she hadn't seen the kiddos since I was there a month ago, and I opined that Emily is "probably" busy.  (It's also possible that Greta may still be getting her up at night, which never helps things.)  In addition, by the time you feed, burp, and change a baby it's almost time to start that cycle again.  However, "feed, burp, change" came across the display as "feed, drop, change"... 



During this morning's soak I opened up the cover all the way (often I just use half the tub) so I could check out all the seats.  Alex had mentioned last evening that they all different jet configurations, which I hadn't actually realized.  But upon checking it out myself I discovered that he's right - and that the best one for me seems to be the one catty-corner from where I usually soak.


I'm currently waiting for Tom to get up so I can start making dinner (it'll be going going in the crock pot) but guess I'll go sew for a while until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment