Friday, November 29, 2019

Made the binding for my 4th (!) UFO of the year, and then attached it to the mouse quilt.  Now all I need to do before Wednesday's party is the blind hand-stitching (which won't take long) and I'll be eligible for the UFO fat quarter drawing.  



Marcie had a perfect piece of focus fabric for one of the Christmas gifts I still need to make (and then mail), and then I twisted her arm <g> to join me for a quick trip over to TOQS to pic up some companion fabrics.


Realized (late this afternoon!) 
that I spaced out going to the gym this morning.  


That's the first time I've ever done that! 


I will say that shopping at the quilt store 
IS more fun than working out at the gym...



Because of the current issues accessing photos off of my camera's memory card, Alex "urged" me to start using the camera on my iPad. Then gave me a tutorial on using it.  Here are a couple of my better results.




He "needs" me to whip up a batch of deviled eggs to take to the Friendsgiving party he's attending  tomorrow.  I just boiled up another batch of eggs and will devil them in the morning.



Good news; Alex was able to access yesterday's photos via his laptop.


No comments:

Post a Comment