Saturday, November 23, 2019

Great fun with the VOS ladies at The Pig today.



 I even got a lot accomplished on Elena's quilt!  Cindy snapped this pic of me hard at work, when I wasn't aware of it.  If I'd known, I would have smiled.  I really was having fun! 

  
The ladies absolutely loved the wedding quilt - 
and there were even 'threats' to steal it.



All of the tables were full, though some of the ladies arrived late.  Gloria was last to arrive, after lunch.  She'd been with a group of women over at Yolanda's making tamales... 27 dozen!



Donna, sitting next to me, was doing some binding.  I gave her another hint that has worked to make the process easier for me, and it did help her.


 Marcie was on my other side (we were sharing a mini ironing station) and dropped one of my red-headed pins.  It should have been easy to find.... but of course wasn't. When Marcie couldn't locate it, I suggested the barefoot method, which usually <g> has a high success rate.  When that didn't work, some of the other ladies jumped in to help.


They even tried the magnet wands.


Eventually it was found (far away, under a chair) 
but sure took a lot of searching.



Marcie was working on a paper-pieced project, 
and got a very helpful "hint" from Ellen.

No comments:

Post a Comment