Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Between an ice pack, my heating pad, and Alleve I got through last evening.  Happily my back is somewhat better today.  It's been quite a while since I've done "something" like this to my back, but obviously I will no longer be shoveling and toting dirt!



I've been awake since 3:00, and out of bed since 4:00 - and currently listening to lots of rumbling thunder!  According to the weather report last evening we have only a 10% chance of rain today (and with no irrigation on tap for this week that makes it even lower.... <g>)   But it sure sounds like a possibility!



Hope to get Stack 9 done today, but that will depend on how sitting goes.  I had originally planned to attend Busy Bee's Sew Day, but in the interest of babying my back <sigh> I am not inclined to schlep my machine there and back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment