Thursday, November 14, 2019

It was an interesting visit at the chiropractor this morning.  I mentioned that the lower back pain on my left side was starting to migrate down my left leg (happily for the first time despite decades of issues with that spot.)  As always, my left shoulder was situated considerably lower than the right side.  However, it turns out that the issue is on my right side, and while he massaged it with the machine (NOT pleasant at all!) for a couple of minutes the left shoulder "magically" rose to align with the right.  And I am supposed to be icing the right side.  Who knew?  


Apparently Marcie, who stopped by this afternoon and was not the least bit surprised when I started to tell her the story. She easily predicted the ending.



When I got home (after a quick stop to pick up my Rx refill and some more ibuprofen) Alex had just gathered the first load of dirt, 7 buckets-ful, and needed to know where I wanted it dumped.  After all the buckets were emptied back by the irrigation box Brownie and I rode with Alex to get the next load.  (It was my first time getting to use his new truck entry step, which is wonderful.)  



While Alex refilled the 7 buckets Brownie and I took a walk in that "new" neighborhood.  Though we certainly can still use at least another couple of loads (which he'll do next time he's home) we are in better shape for tonight's irrigation.



To reward his hard work, I treated Alex to lunch at Poke.  Tom, though invited, declined to join us. Brownie volunteered to go in his stead, though we left him at home also.



I got yesterday's photos from quilting posted onto the Shutterfly site today, though they didn't load in any sort of order despite me having numbered them.  NO idea why - but I didn't even try to understand, just rearranged them myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment