Thursday, November 7, 2019

I got more than halfway through Stack 10 yesterday, even with numerous breaks to lie on the heating pad, before Marcie collected me on her way over to The Pig to drop off her Escher quilt.  As always it was fun perusing Cindy's quilt patterns and choosing one.  Of course the group of ladies there yesterday were properly impressed with Marcie's quilt.



And Marcie seems to be impressed with my steady progress on the wedding quilt - as well as my seriously improved piecing skills.  She has definitely been a tremendous help in that department, and I have taken virtually all of her "suggestions" to heart!



Got my first good night's sleep since I started on the zolpidem (sp?) which is encouraging.  Instead of starting my day at 3:00 am (which will come in handy during our next irrigation cycle...) I slept until 5:30!


Sure hope next week's irrigation time (we will get water 1:30 to 3:30 am) 
isn't a sign of things to come all winter.  


 On the plus side, at least I don't have to schlep up to 35th Ave. in the middle of the night to do those gates like we did for so, so many years!



I'm not likely to get much sewing done this morning before I head to the chiropractor, and then to Target for an ink cartridge so I can send the rest of the IRS paperwork to Matt.  But sewing is definitely on the agenda for this afternoon when (barring interruptions) I expect to get Stack 10 completed, and possibly start on the FINAL STACK!  Once all of my H blocks are ready the fun can really begin as I start building the various blocks of the quilt and start to see it come together.


No comments:

Post a Comment