Saturday, November 30, 2019

Alex joined us for dinner last night, when (like on dinner tables everywhere!) Thursday's leftovers were on the menu.  Everything was just as tasty as the first go-round, though as always we are getting low on the turkey gravy.



He asked if I could drive him to the airport on Sunday (he's 'just' flying back to California in the afternoon) and of course I said I would.  But when I mentioned that since "it's the heaviest travel day of the year" (a FACT) he might want to allow a little extra time in his schedule, I was chastised for my worrying.


I'm 'guessing' that Security will be a zoo, with LONG lines -


but of course I'm an idiot and know nothing.



Let's not forget how long (never?) it took Dad to live down 
"Nobody flies to Denver on a Sunday"... <G>




Another (too) early start to my day, at 3:30.  



Since there's nothing on today's 'official' agenda (except whipping up Batch 3 of deviled eggs, for Alex) I should get in a fair amount of sewing.   



On Tuesday I will need to make up a 4th (and final!) batch for the Busy Bee potluck on Wednesday.  But then I'll be off 'egg duty" until Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment