Saturday, October 5, 2019

Today was a Target run (reasonably successful) and then a trip to the grocery store.  I also did some reading, and when I started having trouble concentrating I settled in on the couch to catch up on a bunch of recorded shows.  I wanted to clear the DVR before I leave to ensure that there will be room for my shows to record while I'm gone, and there was also the chance (hope!) that I might doze off, but unfortunately that never happened.  



Three times during various shows a doorbell rang on the TV - and each time Brownie thought it was ours.  Pretty funny!  Not so sure this would be quite so funny...  


MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WTVD) -- When Karen Alfano heard her doorbell ring unexpectedly, she might have wondered whether it was someone selling religion or magazines.  Instead, Alfano found a six-and-a-half-foot alligator at the front door of her Myrtle Beach home.

The ringing reptile damaged the shelves on her walkway and left scratches on her home, but didn't break the hurricane window in her door. It was eventually removed.

Officials at the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources are asking community members to not call them if the alligator is smaller than five feet, saying young gators pose no threat to humans.

Just check before you open the front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment