Saturday, October 12, 2019

Naturally I was not thrilled to wake at 4:15 this morning - definitely too late to take something - but I stayed in bed, and happily eventually drifted back to sleep at some point.  Pippa slept with me on Thursday night, but not last night - which surprised me.  Usually I 'have' her my entire visit.



This morning I'm taking Sandy to pick up the old van, Andy's back-up, which was in the shop for an airbag recall.  Since the car place is not far from the cemetery I plan to visit Dad before heading over to Riderwood for the day.  



Meant to ask Mom what the Saturday afternoon movie is.  Yesterday afternoon we tried to watch one of her Netflix movies, but she can't get the DVD player to work - and I, of course, am NO help in that department!


No comments:

Post a Comment