Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Last night we watched a newly-arrived Netflix, Yesterday, which Andy & Sandy hadn't seen.  I was sure they'd enjoy it (which they did), and I had been more than willing to watch it again.  In fact I think I enjoyed it even more this second time around, when I noticed many things I'd missed during my initial viewing when Tom and I saw it in the theater almost four months ago.



It's raining here (again) today - but happily predicted to be a sensible (and sunny) 90 degrees at home.  The rain may slow down my drive to the airport, but at least drivers here don't freak out when water falls from the sky.  On some level I have gotten somewhat used to our local reporters standing in the rain actually saying, "The road is wet."  First time, though, I was sure I must have heard wrong!



Pippa spent last night with me, though early this morning she headed upstairs to check if the people who feed her are up yet.  She actually climbed into her soft snuggly bed (one of many scattered around the house) for a few moments last night, though literally just long enough for me to capture this pic.  


Moments later she had moved to her usual spot on the hard wood floor between the two beds.  (And yes, originally I had placed her bed there, but when she never opted for it I moved it out of the way.)



Now that she's been fed she's wandered back here again.  I've definitely missed Brownie's attention, but Pippa has been taking good care of me during my visit.



There's certainly no rush to get packed this morning; since everything goes back into the suitcase there are no decisions to make so it will only take a few minutes.  That means I've got time to catch up on the WP crossword puzzles until I hear more activity from upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment