Monday, October 28, 2019

There was another missed Brownie photo op this morning, when he was stretched out on his blanket on the squeaky raccoon but I had no camera handy.  (As soon as I move from my chair he gets up also.)  But when I did get up I relocated my camera, so later I nabbed this shot.



Now that the weather has "cooled" <g> I'm back to wearing my 'real' shoes (with the custom orthotics.)  I also have been doing the toe exercise I was assigned, and massaging my still-very-pissed-off calf.  All of these things do seem to be helping, though I can see healing is going to be a long, slow process.



Since my machine is all packed up I can't do any sewing this morning - so maybe I will get a few more chores around the house completed in the next several hours before I can head over to Sew Day?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment