Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Obviously I'd gotten cocky, thinking I'd made most possible sewing mistakes.  But when I went to join the binding tails on the second placemat this morning, I proved myself wrong yet again.  <G> 



 After I'd marked and then sewn the two ends, it was quite apparent that I'd left out a (VERY!) crucial step... overlapping the two ends and then cutting one to make it just 2.5" inches longer.  At least that was an easy fix.



Then when I went out at 9:15 to make sure irrigation water was arriving (it wasn't) I came back in and checked the schedule.  Turns out we aren't scheduled until 9:51 - which actually is what I wrote on the calendar, just not on my reminder note for this morning.



So I'm 0 for 2 so far today - and can't even blame it on a poor night's sleep!


Now it's really time for the water to arrive.


No comments:

Post a Comment