Saturday, October 12, 2019

Sandy went with me to the cemetery, where we visited Jeff and Dad. Jeff’s stone was in good shape, but Dad’s is sinking yet again and had mud covering the entire outer border of marble.  While his marker was not totally covered and thus MIA (like several years ago) this is the third time there has been an issue.  I would expect better upkeep with Perpetual Care, so it looks like I need to contact them again.



Mom had wanted to put in a Peapod grocery order the other day so there would be food for our lunches, but encountered difficulty.  Despite a lengthy call to them she was not able to get the issue resolved, so Andy put in an order for her.  (Of course without her list a lot of things got left off, but we aren’t starving.)  Taking a break from Rummikub today I decided to see if I could fix the problem - and I DID! (Figured I’d need to call them but did it all on my own.  Naturally I’m very proud of myself.)



Marilyn is in Laurel for a dog show with Stubby, 
so the four of us will rendezvous there with her for dinner tonight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment