Sunday, October 27, 2019

It was a morning of sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping.  While parts of the house are looking better, there's still a lot more to do.



This afternoon I made a trip down to 35th Ave. for more of the background fabric, a Hoffman batik they’ve always carried. But guess what?  


At least they did have the Machingers.  I can't find mine (they aren't where they used to be) and Tom needs white gloves while he's filming so he doesn't smudge the nicely polished stones with his fingerprints.



On the way home I stopped at the animal shelter.  I dropped off a large pile of old towels (now that I have a stack of new fluffy ones) for which the folks at the shelter were most grateful.



I finished sewing together another stack of H blocks this afternoon/evening.


Tomorrow's plan is to continue to make progress during our sewing day at Marcie's.  I'm more or less packed, and this time I'll remember to bring my machine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment