Tuesday, October 29, 2019

I had a good workout at the gym this morning.  Jim mentioned that over the weekend his grandkids had shown him their Halloween costumes, and one of them is going to be Little Red Riding Hood.  Then this afternoon this pic came across my FB page, so of course I passed it along to him, asking if his granddaughter's costume is truly complete.



When I got home from the gym there was a message from the exterminator saying they needed to cancel today's appointment.  Turns out that Ken's wife had a medical emergency, and with the rest of this week heavily booked I had to reschedule it for next week. 



With my afternoon freed up some I decided to pop over to the dentist to pick up a packet (they'd called while I was in Maryland) and thought Brownie would enjoy the ride.  We were just heading out (he was SO excited by the word "go", and the leash in my hand) when the block wall repair folks returned yesterday's too-late call.  Brownie was beside himself due to the delay, whining piteously, but eventually we took our drive.



I finished up the stack of H blocks I started this morning, and then it was off to Target for that chore.  When I get back, I've promised Brownie a w-a-l-k.  Luckily he hasn't learned to spell yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment