Saturday, October 19, 2019

Sandy and I cruised the farmer's market.  Pippa was confused/distressed that she didn't get to go with us today, but instead had to stay home and hold down the fort with Andy and Mom.



One of the "needed" purchases was something for dessert because we seem be in peril <g> of running out of sweets.  Luckily there were a number of bakery booths.  (FYI we came home with a blueberry pie.)

We also found the dog treat booth, so now Pippa's bag is refilled.


Maybe I should have picked up a bag for Brownie?
Pippa highly recommends Charlie's treats!



There were also a number of craft booths, and the one with adorable (of course!) kids' clothes was fun to browse through.  While I didn't purchase anything (maybe one day I'll get to have fun buying cute things for grandchildren?) Sandy found a couple of bows for Maggie, one for Thanksgiving, the other "just because".



Alpacas were there.  At home I have a wonderfully soft and warm pair of socks Sandy had gifted me from that booth, and once it's winter again in Arizona they'll get another season of use.




On the walk back I took a couple of pictures 
to 'prove' how close we are to the water.


No comments:

Post a Comment