Tuesday, October 29, 2019


They were predicting a substantial cool down last night. Still I was still fine inside (wearing a t-shirt and jeans) though Tom had changed into a long-sleeved shirt and was huddled under the afghan to watch Monday Night Football.



I did cover up Brownie (a la Tyga) when we went to bed, and it was rather cool when we went outside early this morning.  Then, while I sewed (got another stack of H blocks half done) I covered up Brownie again.  He seemed quite content…





Now it’s time for breakfast before I get ready for the gym.  The exterminator is coming this afternoon but that shouldn’t interfere with my sewing.  I’m on a roll!  



Our next little Sew Day is on December 9 (but at Mary's), at which time I expect to be able to show serious progress on the wedding quilt!


No comments:

Post a Comment