Monday, October 7, 2019

Had a good tune-up and treatment at the chiropractor, and hope that will take me through the next couple of weeks.  Did make an appointment for shortly after I return, "just in case" that's needed.



Then I stopped in a the hot tub store, where I picked up the two filters and got a mini-tutorial on how to take care of everything.  Sounds easy....



Last stop was the grocery store (I'm doing lunch for Cheryl tomorrow, and dinner before my Yom Kippur fast) before zooming home.  Just had time to grab a quick bite before Mary picked me up for our trip over to The Pig.  She had a quilt to pick up, and also had a couple of questions for Cindy about another project.



Back here I twisted Mary's arm to paw through my blue scraps for the set-in triangles in the border of her current project, and then lucked out when she was willing to rehome a bunch of the things I'd cleared off one of my quilting shelves.  Many of them will go to live in her "other" sewing room in the cabin up north.  That saves her from dragging many of her rulers, mats, etc. with her each time, and saves me from schlepping them to Busy Bees or Foothills.



I'd called the garage door guy this morning, and while I was gone he stopped by to check out the situation.  Not surprisingly our system is so old he can't get replacement parts, so we'll need a new one.  And since the door itself is also in questionable shape (didn't help that Alex "bumped" the riding mower into it years ago) it looks like we'll also be replacing that.



Just a few pages left to go in my book, 
so I plan to finish it before I tackle anything productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment