Friday, October 4, 2019

I finished quilting the second Halloween placemat this morning before it was time to go have fun <hah!> at the gym.  Even got the bindings attached, so now I just have the hand-stitching left to do.



After the gym I took Brownie to PetSmart to have his nails trimmed - which he "enjoyed" about as much as I "enjoy" working out at the gym.  The Blue Buffalo coupon woman was not there again this Friday, and when I checked it seems she hasn't been there for a few weeks.



This afternoon I hacked back the overgrown bushes along the front porch wall.  They look pretty bare at the moment, but as fast as they grow I expect them to fill in nicely in no time.  I've also been trimming around the stepping stones in the backyard a few at a time, so when Tom mows next (he's waiting for the new mower blades to arrive) everything should look great.



Alex swung by to say 'bye before blasting off back to California.  
I'm relieved he's leaving today at a reasonable hour - instead of midnight!


Rich stopped by this afternoon, and returned Tom's book that he'd loaned to Suzie.  
Now I can finally read it.







No comments:

Post a Comment