Friday, June 28, 2019

Yesterday morning I finished blanket-stitching all the names on the placemats, and this afternoon I'll be dropping them off for Cindy to quilt.  In theory I could do them myself - except they'll look so much better if she does it!


As expected yesterday afternoon was pretty much a waste, spent vegging on the couch and dozing a little.  The good news is that though I once again (5th day in a row?) woke around 3 this morning, at least today I was able to fall back asleep until 5:30!


So for a change I felt energetic enough 
to take Brownie for a pre-breakfast walk this morning.  

It's wonderful to see him get excited when I pick up the leash, a most welcome improvement over his earlier leash-phobia behavior!


Now that the placemats are done - at least until they're ready for binding - my next (mini) project is to finish the watermelon mesh bag so I can bring it with me to the hot springs.  (Marna bought the beach umbrella one I brought with me last year.)  Also have some more mending to do for Tom.   


No comments:

Post a Comment