Friday, June 21, 2019

When I dropped off the baby quilt with Cindy on Wednesday she had asked when I needed it.  I told her 3 weeks - so naturally <g> she got it done that night!  The studio wasn't open yesterday (she was at the hospital with Bill, who was having surgery) but I plan to pick it up today on my way home from the gym.  





The binding (in red, from the same fabric line as the blue borders and yellow backing) is made and all ready to attach this afternoon.  It should really help to pull out the red in the flying geese blocks.



Alex's tire cover (yes, singular) arrived in yesterday's mail.  I thought I was ordering a set of four - but it does explain why the order was so inexpensive!  


And yes, I have now ordered the other three. 



Last evening, before dark, I tackled the suckers from the cottonwood tree. 


They should have been hacked off a while ago, before they grew to their considerable girth, but I managed - though I did run out of oomph (and light) before I could finish.



Rewarded myself with a soak in the hot tub before bed.  It's been a while.



Up too early this morning (before first light) but at least that gives me a good window of opportunity to work outside before heading to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment