Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Alex headed to the gym with me this morning. His workouts last longer than mine so I did a couple of extra machines after my session with Jim ended, and then watched Alex do some of his workout.  


When we got home he got a ladder and trimmed the remaining top of the purple bush while I collected various piles from earlier.  Afterward we rewarded ourselves with lunch at Poke, delicious as always.



Did not get any real sewing done today, though I did patch up Alex's jeans.  I had thought about starting Andy's gift  (which is already late) but instead ended up doing floors before the exterminator arrived.  And then late this afternoon Marcie reminded me that I'm supposed to bring the Chapter Chair block tomorrow - which I totally spaced out.  Too tired to start that this evening, but guess what I'll be doing when I wake up tomorrow.



This afternoon Alex finally sold his BMW (for half again as much as he would have gotten as a trade in on his truck) so that's a big relief.  Now he only has two vehicles to maintain, and the $ can go toward what he owes on the truck.


No comments:

Post a Comment