Monday, June 24, 2019

It was an uneventful visit with oncologist (bloodwork, chest x-ray, DEXA results all good) so I'm good to go until the next appointment, in November.




I was tired after my early morning, so after lunch I turned on the TV, hoping for a nap.  I was just about to drift off when the home phone rang, an obvious spam call since no message was left.  


 
A little later I had actually just fallen asleep when Alex called.  He's working harder than ever, so he's really looking forward to getting a break from the Disrupt Tour and attending the Electric Forest Festival in Michigan.  



Once again I was close to achieving nap status 
when Brownie's dinner alarm went off at 3:00.  



The good news is that after that <g> I finally did get in a good nap, 
sleeping until almost 5.  



I wasn't awake long when Tom called.  He'd already made it to Kingman, after an early start, and (no surprise) decided to just continue on home.  Good thing I made a stop at Winco this morning on my way home from the doctor and picked up a few groceries "just in case".







No comments:

Post a Comment