Thursday, June 27, 2019


I watched the first debate last night, but part-way through the TV flipped out for about 15 minutes.  It began with a distorted picture, which was no real problem - 
but soon the sound became too garbled to understand.  


Happily whatever the problem was eventually corrected itself.  Naturally I worried that the issue with our new cable boxes, until I saw this e-mail on our NextDoor site:


Tom will be dropping off his truck in for repairs next Tuesday.  The estimate came to almost $4000, which was not quite as much as he predicted, though more than I expected.  I was also surprised at how long they expect to keep his truck, so it's a good thing he'll have the use of Alex's van.



Yesterday I got the names appliqued, and started in on the blanket-stitching before I faded.  It's slow going so only one name is done so far.  Hope to get a number of the remaining eight done this morning, because after waking up at 3:15 this morning no doubt this afternoon I'll be pretty useless.




No comments:

Post a Comment