Friday, June 21, 2019

I thought it would be easy to replace the shredded blind on the bedroom patio with the one I bought yesterday.  


When I went out to do that this morning I discovered that the current blind is hung from five hangers, while the replacement has only three - and in keeping with Murphy's Law they don't even remotely line up.  So something else to add to Mitch's list...



Others morning projects were more successful;  
I trimmed outside until almost 9:00 this morning. 



After it got too toasty in the shade-less Back 40 I moved into the backyard.  



I definitely made substantial progress -
and yet "somehow" <g> there's still a lot more to go!



After the gym I picked up the baby quilt at The Pig (of course it looks better 'in person' than in Cindy's pix!) and first thing I did when I got home was trim it.  Priorities!  



Then it was off to PetSmart for dog food.  (Brownie was excited to go along, and though I did worry about the hot parking lot on his feet he didn't seem bothered.).  Not only are we are almost out of dog food, but I do need to stock up before Colorado.  Deb was only allowed to give me one coupon, but I'll go over next Friday and get another one.  This is pricey food, so I hope Brownie likes salmon and duck!



Also made up another ID tag.  (Verizon doesn't work at the hot springs, so this one has Terry's phone number on the back "just in case" Brownie wanders off!)  He should look quite fashionable sporting a fire hydrant to match his red harness.


No comments:

Post a Comment