Friday, June 28, 2019

I went out to do some yardwork before heading to the gym, and a bunny was in the backyard.  Of course it took off, with Brownie in hot pursuit, and I was not happy for Brownie to see it use the irrigation pipe as its escape route.  Brownie actually thought about following into the pipe, and until I finished trimming cottonwood suckers and came back inside he hung out by the opening, wistfully hoping the bunny would magically reappear.



  Before coming back in I blocked the pipe with the hole-y cinder block, 
though I must remember to remove it before irrigation on Tuesday!



After lunch I dropped off the placemats, with a happy watermelon fabric for the backing, at The Pig.  I chose a red thread and a squarish meander, and expect the placemats will look marvelous when I get them back sometime next week.



Then I collected Brownie and we were off to PetSmart for his nail trim.
I was stunned and amazed at how well he behaved during the process!


While obviously not thrilled (the groomer did have a hard time getting him to stand) there was no growling or snapping.  After he was finished we did pick up another bag of food, though for some reason the coupon woman wasn't there today.  Maybe next Friday?


No comments:

Post a Comment