Thursday, June 13, 2019

Dinner last night was at Tokyo Lobby - haven't been there for a while because none of my lunch friends do sushi - and we both certainly enjoyed it.  It's been wonderful spending time with Alex while he's been home this past week, especially since I won't be seeing him again until after I get back from Colorado the end of the summer.



This morning I went out at first light and attacked the major hedge.  Once that was whipped into reasonable shape I migrated to the east front and started hacking away out there.  Ran out of steam at 7:00, after two hours, and will be leaving all the piles to bake in the sun today.  Then tomorrow I'll see how much I can stuff into the remaining trash can. 



Once I cool off enough to stop sweating I'll shower - and then I can sew!  




At least until lunchtime, when I'm invited to Marcie's to join her and Mary for lunch.  Brownie is looking forward to hanging out with Latina.

No comments:

Post a Comment