Friday, June 7, 2019

Despite having some of Myra's cookies for dessert last evening (including one chipotle chocolate) I experienced a glorious full night's sleep!!!  


Turned off my light a little after 10, did not get up during the night, 
and then didn't awake until almost 6:45!  


Could possibly have broken a previous record.... <g>



In this morning's e-mails was a list of classes at Modern Quilts.  I absolutely LOVED all the pix in the book (pretty sure I shared many of them in an earlier post once my copy arrived.) 



So I'm thinking of taking the class even though it would mean re-scheduling the gym those two days.



With (possibly) another project interrupting work on the baby quilt, I'm feeling even more motivated to get right to work this morning and see what I can accomplish before heading to the gym.












No comments:

Post a Comment