Sunday, June 2, 2019

Waited for 3 hours after I got up this morning to call Mom (until it was 10:00 there), in theory giving her a chance to get her day started - but "as usual" <g> she didn't have time to talk.  It was another family brunch in the making, and she wasn't yet ready.



Tom checked in this morning.  He's back at Carlo's (outside Twin Falls) after several days elsewhere checking out an agate mine.  The weather has finally cleared somewhat so there is fishing in their future.  (However we still have quite a bit of fish in the freezer from Tom's last fishing trip in Rocky Point...)  



Then his plan is to return to the agate property in a week or so when some heavy equipment is scheduled to be there.  The guys hope that will give them access to some new rocks.



I'm currently filling up the pool before Tuesday's irrigation.  Yesterday I set the gates, though a little bit differently than Tom had been.  I will still need to go check the situation after an hour, but my hope is to open the various valves "just right" so I don't have to actually adjust them mid-way through the cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment