Friday, June 7, 2019

Alex popped over around lunch time, so I made us each a grilled cheese sandwich before he headed off to go camping at Bartlett Lake.  It will likely be a tad toasty out there.



I was productive today, getting a whole bunch more flying geese blocks made, and thus am in good shape for tomorrow's Sewcial when I should be able to get lots of help with the math for the borders.



Boiled a batch of eggs, though still need to devil them to bring tomorrow.  
They're always a big hit with the Sewcial ladies!



Also need to cut my fat quarters for LRC.  Tomorrow's color is white, and I 'wouldn't mind' <g> bringing the FQs home with me.  Cindy says we have a full house scheduled, so it would be a large haul.



While sewing I've been watching Ken Burns' The Civil War documentary.

Three Identical Strangers arrived in today's mail, so when I got too tired to sew I watched that.

Three Identical Strangers is a 2018 documentary film directed by Tim Wardle and starring Edward Galland, David Kellman and Robert Shafran. It examines a set of American triplets, born in 1961 and adopted as six-month-old infants by separate families, unaware that each child had brothers. The separations were done as part of an undisclosed scientific "nature versus nurturetwin study, to track the development of genetically identical siblings raised in differing circumstances. Combining archival footage, re-enacted scenes, and present-day interviews, the documentary reveals how the brothers discovered one another at age 19 and thereafter sought to understand the circumstances of their separation.


No comments:

Post a Comment