Monday, September 17, 2018

Today I made major inroads mucking my desk (the pile had really gotten unmanageable!) and quilting table, as well as taking care of some paperwork.  



Also vacuumed the family room, because I wanted to lay out the t-shirts on the floor.  I was surprised when I was uncoiling the cord and something zoomed off across the floor; turned out it was a tiny lizard about the size of the one in the picture.  If Alex was here maybe he could have caught it, but it was definitely too fast for me!



Nate, the hot tub electrician, checked on the electrical stuff this afternoon - and amazingly it seems to be good to go!  It's possible we may need to replace the breaker (no biggie) but won't know that until it's all set up.  I was sure that Murphy's Law would apply and it would to need some work, resulting in a somewhat hefty bill.  So it was a very pleasant surprise! 



Marcie made up a template to make arm-rest covers for my recliner (amazingly, it didn't come with any.)  I picked up some perfect upholstery fabric at the recent Foothills sale ($1 for yardage!) and it will be nice to get rid of the towels I'm using to keep body lotion off the chair.



She also brought over her leftover binding strips (I've pretty much decimated my stash) but nothing was quite right, so sometime before Saturday I need to whip up bindings for the two quilts I finished at the Sewcial recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment