Sunday, September 23, 2018

Cindy posted pix from yesterday's VOS Sew Day. 
Here I was, hard at work.



I could have gone to sleep easily when I got home in the late afternoon...  though of course that would have made it even harder to sleep last night.  <sigh> So I forced myself to stay awake until almost 9:30 (I did seem to get a second wind after dinner) and then read in bed for at most half an hour.  I've been awake since a little before 4:00 this morning, which isn't ideal.... but only have to watch the news to realize things could be a whole lot worse!  (Things are always better after a good night's sleep though!)



Marilyn sent me a link to downloading Bob Woodward's book Fear 
(which apparently she had already found and read elsewhere.



Of course I had to ask her for additional (aka idiot-proof) directions. 


When it comes to technology, Marilyn definitely understands how clueless her sister is, and she always writes clear directions for me.  While one of the steps did take me a while to navigate, in the end I now seem have to the book actually available to listen to on my iPod.




It's still early (6:00) so I should be able to make plenty of progress on the t-shirt quilt before it's time for my 11:00 hair 'appointment' with Patti.  After 3 months my hair definitely needs a trim.




No comments:

Post a Comment