Saturday, September 15, 2018

My upper body workout went well yesterday, at least until the last exercise.  My right elbow was not happy, but I couldn't remember bumping it.  Then Jim asked if I'd done any yardwork with a squeezing hand motion, and I realized that cutting all the t-shirts this morning must have been the culprit.


I actually did some cardio afterward.  Only 5 minutes on the elliptical, but enough to work up a sweat.  Will see how I feel Sunday, but aiming to start back up at Boot Camp.



Swung by the library to drop off a book on my way home.  Driving back, just as I neared the intersection of 35th Ave. and Loop 101, the radio announced an accident there.  (Hadn't been there just minutes earlier, on my way to the library.)  Sure enough all the southbound traffic, like me, had no place to go other than onto Loop 101.  So I took the long way home!



Spent a lazy afternoon - and actually dozed off!  
Does that 'prove' I put in a really good workout?



Cooked dinner last night, and at least my stir fry did not elicit any complaints, a welcome change from the other night.



Irrigation went well last evening.  Everything seemed to get a good drink, though you'd never know it this morning; all the water seems to have soaked in, with no leftover puddles in evidence. It's still hot (yesterday hit 108) so everything was thirsty.  Do expect the grass to green up for a few days. 



Off to Flagstaff in a bit for Pickin in the Pines.  In addition to the always wonderful music, it will be delightfully cooler up there, with a predicted high today of 79!



No comments:

Post a Comment