Thursday, September 6, 2018

It seems that my recent back issue is a result of a "very pissed-off" ileocecal valve - which explains the return of my digestive issues at the same time.  My homework is to continue to massage my ICV.




I've ordered my new hot tub!  


It arrives in Phoenix the end of this month, and once the electrician confirms that the wiring is up to code (and I know what our irrigation schedule is) I can schedule delivery and set up.  Nate will be here on the 17th to see what we need to do to be safe and in compliance.


Did "splurge" and get an upgrade on the cover, which will make it MUCH easier to open.  Long after I forget the extra $ spent I will enjoy the ease of lifting the lid.  No sense in risking tweaking my back when a soak in the hot tub is supposed to be therapeutic!



When I got home I whipped up a batch of chicken salad with half of the leftovers, and it came out pretty tasty.  Alex came over (he commented on how nice the back porch looks!) and I was able to twist his arm <g> to have some also; he agreed that it turned out yummy.  For dessert we had some of the raspberry chocolate almonds he brought over the other night.



My Torts text arrived today (thank you, Professor Gifford!) so now I have no excuse for not doing the reading.  Am somewhat behind on listening to the lectures, but feeling a bit more motivated now that I can do the accompanying homework.



I made a post office run this afternoon.  Incredibly it took longer to get through the traffic jam at Union Hills and 59th, where only one of the three lanes is open (installation of street lights?) than it did to wait in line and mail his passport stuff for him.  



Tyga is here for the evening while Alex is off at a friend's house for the opening night of the season.  Apparently Tyga is not a football fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment