Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Now that Mom has received the giraffe quilt Marcie made for her, I can post a picture of it.  (Didn't want to ruin the surprise, Bana!)  Here's Marcie displaying it at Show&Tell last month.  Unfortunately it's hard to appreciate the gorgeous fabrics and quilting in the pic.  (And of course the ladies loved it!)



Tom got home around 11:00 last night.  I was still awake - though just barely.  He's still asleep this morning, and I'm off to Foothills in a bit, so I won't get to hear about his adventures until I get back from quilting later this afternoon.  He did say he brought home a LOT of fish, Wanda!



Marcie and Joy and I are the hostesses for today's meeting at Foothills, so I'd better go get my fruit washed and ready.  Today we'll all be having fun at the annual sale, when the ladies have cleaned out their sewing rooms and donated unused or unwanted stuff. Also Will will be there to sharpen scissors, knives, and garden tools; I've already got a bag of things from all three categories loaded into the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment