Friday, September 21, 2018


(This never got posted yesterday.)

Using Marcie's design wall was a big help in arranging the t-shirts, and then we came up with a wonderful new idea for placement of the mini logos.  Next step is to adjust the width/length of the shirts.



My glasses came in this morning, and I've already picked them up.
I'm a much happier camper now that I have my eyesight back!


When the tech gave me the card to check out my bifocals, she asked me to read line 10.  I told her I could clearly read the smallest print on the card, which she said that indicated that my (corrected) vision is better than 20/20.  



Next was a hop over to the emissions testing place, just a mile away. I got quite a scare turning left onto that street, because at that same time a car decided to pull out from there, blocking me in the oncoming lane of traffic with a car barreling towards me.  LUCKILY there was no collision... but it certainly ramped up my heartbeat!  


My reward was that there was NO line, and I was able to pull right into the testing bay.  Of course I passed (FYI the guy was impressed that I have turbo) and was out of there in just a couple of minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment