Sunday, September 16, 2018

First item on today's agenda was to catch up on some of the Torts lectures... but for some reason I can no longer access them via my shortcut.  After several failed attempts, I decided to do it the long way, going through Blackboard.  But my password no longer works.  At this point (having bogged down with the legalese reading) I am taking it as a sign to just forget about the class.



Still in a productive mode, I shifted over to ironing stabilizer onto the Steve's t-shirts.  That is hot work, and I took many breaks, but this evening I finished up the last of them.  Glad that's done!  The next step, arranging them, will be a lot more fun.



Did make it to Boot Camp this afternoon, and lasted about as long as I expected.  In theory I will add time each Sunday until I am back up to full speed.



It was another hot day, and tomorrow is predicted to be more of the same. 
But then we get a bit of a break!


No comments:

Post a Comment