Tuesday, September 25, 2018

It was so easy sewing on the "new and improved" Mystery Quilt label last night, and I expect the same cooperation from the remaining label going on Silas' quilt.  



After that, it will be back to work on the t-shirt quilt since October, with its next Flying Pig appointment, is fast approaching.  And as soon as Steve's quilt top is completed I can get started on Baby Castellucci's quilt, with the goal of getting that done and in the mail by the first of November for its unveiling at the baby shower.  No wonder my own projects seem to have difficulty floating to the top of the list!



Cheri called yesterday, and has asked for my help on an upcoming project of hers with a looming October deadline.  It will be fun (and shouldn't take long) and considering how much help she gave me making the fabric flowers for Mom and Marilyn she certainly deserves any help I can give her with her projects!



After a 3-month absence (late June) my phosphenes have returned, first on Saturday morning and then again today.  Since they are easily (and rapidly) dismissed with a small bit of sugar it's NO biggie, just annoying.  


Guess skipping dessert last night (sure wasn't going to have a brownie or chocolate chip cookie and risk disturbing my sleep... and if it's not chocolate, why bother?) lowered my blood sugar too much? <g>  But despite my avoidance of chocolate I still was up during the night, so am happy I slept in (somewhat) today after taking (my last) Lunesta in the wee hours of the morning.  I hope my refill will be waiting for me at the pharmacy today since each 3-month refill needs a doc's approval.  Unfortunately sometimes those are not done in a timely fashion....



Sure was a pretty fall harvest moon last night, even though summer isn't at all ready to give up its triple-digit grip on Phoenix.  The high temps too often "linger" until Halloween, but we sure are tired of them!



Still, turning the page on the calendar next month will be encouraging, and everyone I know is looking forward to saying hello to October!



Now it's time to get some stuff done before I head to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment