Wednesday, September 5, 2018

This afternoon Marcie brought over her laptop to see if she could get it to talk to our printer - and it worked, confirming that the printer is not the issue.  Of course we still couldn't get my laptop to talk to the printer, so I contacted Windows tech help.  LONG story short(er): Rene, in Nicaragua, spent about 90 minutes with me.  We never could get it to print wireless-ly, but after installing a driver and plugging into the USB port we eventually got it to print.  (Of course we all know that doesn't mean that it will work the next time, when I try to print something on my own!)



Alex joined me for dinner (I baked some chicken, which turned out well, and cooked up some more of the yummy Olathe corn) and afterward mowed the yards for me.  Looks MUCH better now!





No comments:

Post a Comment