Thursday, September 6, 2018

This morning I spent a couple of hours sweeping and then hosing off all the porches, which put the finishing touch on everything after yesterday's mowing.  


Yes, it's still muggy out!  While we are nearing the end of monsoon season (YAY!) I'm hoping all that time spent wasn't wasted by putting a challenge out to the universe to send monsoon winds our way this afternoon.



When I was out back I noticed that Creepy wasn't happy (pretty much a daily thing) but today it was because the filter in the pool hose had popped open.  Never good, because I don't have the strength to snap it shut - except that with Alex around that shouldn't be a problem.  Except that it hadn't just popped open because it was full (which it was) but because the plastic "snap" had (wait for it) snapped off.  Sigh....



Now off to chiropractor - and afterward to order my new hot tub!



No comments:

Post a Comment