Saturday, May 1, 2021

 Yesterday afternoon it got rather toasty in my sewing "room" (even with the bamboo shade across the west-facing glass acadia door), and using the iron didn't help any.  


I really did plan to finish that 'last' seam, but the first (mini) impediment to that was when I broke my needle running over a pin.  



The needle was easily (and quickly) replaced.  Unfortunately afterward I discovered that I'd resumed “sewing” said seam without a bobbin, all the while unpinning as I merrily rolled along.


So at 5:30 I quit for the day with that last seam still unfinished.



Will re-pin and get to that in a few minutes.




FYI the scar tissue bump on my foot looks/feels a little smaller.  



No idea if that's a result of Thursday's cupping or my daily Vitamin E massage, so it makes sense to me to continue both.



The scar itself looks lovely (not that I care!) 
It's "just" walking that remains the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment