Tuesday, May 18, 2021

 I had a good session at PT yesterday morning with Kevin.  Thursday, when I will 'celebrate' 8 weeks post-op, I'll be back with Ryan.  Tomorrow I see the doc again, and wish I had exciting news, like being able to walk, to pass along to him. 


After I dropped off Tom for his back appointment yesterday I popped over to TOQS and picked up four different quarter yards of white-on-white fabrics.  While I was too tired to do anything with them yesterday, I do have plans for that today - at least until I have to babysit irrigation this afternoon.  

Here's Pokey (2006?) enjoying the water.

Anyone surprised that (according to the local news last night) there is actually a small chance of rain today?  Phoenix hasn't seen rain in quite some time (and the last time it was only 1/100 of an inch) but with irrigation today the odds are definitely tilting in our favor. <g> 



This 'morning', when I woke at 2:30, I took something to go back to sleep


so I should be more alert this afternoon/evening.


Tom got some relief from yesterday's (cortisone?) shot, and this morning he goes for an x-ray.  Depending on what that shows there could be an MRI in his future.

No comments:

Post a Comment