Saturday, May 15, 2021

 I'm working smarter today!  

Early this morning I went through my tubs of scraps (again) and co-ordinated eight sets of fabric.  Then, while the sun was still on the other side of the house (so before it gets too hot in my sewing area) I ironed all 16 of them, along with various white-on-white fabrics for the backgrounds.

Handier to have them all cut and ready to sew! 





Rachelle called (while on her daily walk) to return my Happy Birthday wishes.  Aside from the gas woes there (which should resolve in the next several days) all sounds well at her end.


Alex is getting ready to fly to Florida for work, 
so we were the lucky recipients of some of his groceries.



* * * * *

Another couple of blocks completed:





Taking a break from Chain Link construction, 
I sewed 4-patches with some leftover little squares.


No actual plans for them - yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment