Sunday, May 2, 2021

When I went back to sewing yesterday I realized 

that I don't have enough fabric for finishing off the side borders.


So I started auditioning other fabrics to add in.  


These three from my stash are the top contenders:


While I like the white companion fabric best on its own, 
as far as blending in I'm leaning toward the center one.   


I expect to make a final decision shortly and then attach the side borders this morning.



Alex joined us last evening for a delish dinner (Tom smoked a couple of packages of huge chicken quarters, and corn-on-the-cob) and brought us up to date on his work situation.  

I was surprised that there isn't a whole lot on his schedule between now and September, so far just one event each month.  It seems that the higher-ups at Pepsi (which bought out RockStar in February of 2020, right before the Pandemic halted everything) are acting considerably more cautiously than their predecessors.


Speaking of cautious, I will be calling the doc tomorrow morning to set up another appointment asap.  

My next scheduled visit with him isn't until the end of May, and I'm afraid "something" STILL isn't right.  


Last time I adopted a 'wait and see' attitude, which of course just ended up postponing much-needed surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment