Thursday, May 13, 2021

 This is what I've been doing this morning, even though I have a zillion UFOs and "probably" <g> shouldn’t be starting anything new... 


As expected I had NO problem finding fun scraps to play with. 


I laid out the pieces carefully, and then paid strict attention when pinning to ensure I was orienting everything correctly; I hoped wouldn't be any mishaps joining them together  ~


and happily there weren't!


Even the final partial seam was easy enough to do - 

though I’m not afraid of them. 


 However striped fabric 'may not' be the way to go ~ 

since matching stripes is virtually impossible.



While I'd love to start on another block, there are some things I really do need to get done before it's time to head to PT today - most importantly eating something and getting dressed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment