Tuesday, May 25, 2021

I had a good check-up at the dentist.  


No cavities, minimal tartar, and my gum numbers just keep improving.


On the down side, some of my (very) old fillings are losing their seals and thus at some point will need to be replaced.  But given their age, that is perfectly understandable.


The unfortunate news 

is that one of my wisdom teeth is cracking and needs a crown. 


While I was waiting for my dental appointment I noticed the posted password for internet connection.  I gave it a try on my iPad, which I'd brought with me to while away the time, and it did connect.


The strange thing is that when I returned home, my iPad AUTOMATICALLY reconnected to our home wifi - just as it had always done, at least before last week's hiccup.

 

So after a week of me trying, unsuccessfully, to connect the iPad, it did it by itself.




Got my MRI done today, and now will just wait to hear the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment