Tuesday, May 11, 2021

 I did have enough length for the backing - though I will say there weren't a whole lot of inches left over.  No idea where/when I bought the fabric, but it is definitely good quality.  It lined up perfectly to cut the fabric half an inch in, and then match up the squares.


Of course my sewing isn't perfect, but it's such a busy pattern that once it's quilted even the quilt police should be okay with it.  I certainly am! 



Here's the one spot I wandered off with my sewing, though happily the rest of the seam looks much better, virtually perfect!



But now that I'm all ready for tomorrow, I discovered that I mixed up the date and Busy Bees doesn't meet until next Wednesday.  



Tomorrow is Foothills.  



I haven't been since the pandemic started, but tomorrow could be a good day to start back.   
And I can show off my Cat in the Hat quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment