Thursday, May 6, 2021

I got a better night's sleep, and yesterday's headache has also disappeared, so I expect to be more productive today.  

Good thing, because I have PT this afternoon.  I have been applying the Voltaren to my foot as directed (4x/day), though it's no magic bullet; according to the instructions it could take a week to work <sigh> so it likely won't have any impact today's session.


When it got late enough this morning I made a run to the library with Brownie, who was thrilled to go for a ride in the car.  Unfortunately they've changed the curbside p/u hours, so instead of starting that at 8:00 it's now 9:30.  

However I didn't think Brownie would mind going for a second ride later - and he didn't.


Melodie had some questions yesterday about the embroidery for my book bindings, and we got that all squared away.  She was planning to start work on it today, so I could soon be back at work on the Book Nerd quilt. Still have to do last two borders on my scrap string quilt - in theory today, and before PT!

No comments:

Post a Comment