Monday, May 3, 2021

I was able to make a doc appointment on-line yesterday, so in just a couple of hours I'm hoping to have some answers about my recalcitrant foot.  


Then this afternoon I have my next PT appointment.


Yesterday I packed up a bunch of miscellaneous ribbons (for Hermine, in Maryland) and will mail that package on the way home.  I found all sorts of fun oddities, and she should have fun pawing through the goodies.  While I didn't take a pic, maybe she'll send me some pix of her finished projects!

Looking for satin and grosgrain ribbon scraps 3/4” - 1 1/2” wide pieces, any colors to make liberated baby toys.


After Alex mentioned it at dinner Friday I checked the peach tree yesterday; sadly he's correct that we will have a minimal crop this year.  In fact there are so few peaches on the tree that I can basically count them all.  

Two years ago (after a massive winter pruning that Paul worried about) we actually got tonnage of peaches, so I don't think pruning this past winter was the problem.  It's more likely that one of the intense windstorms we experienced 'at the wrong' time blew off blossoms that would have turned into fruit had they remained on the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment